Who are we?
The CCCA is one of the oldest neighborhood associations in the city of Livonia, Michigan. CCCA is a neighborhood civic association to involve citizens in local neighborhood planning and decision making as it affects the development of their neighborhood. To provide an effective mechanism whereby the citizens of Livonia can share common neighborhood identity, goals, and concerns.
CCCA will continue providing a voice for the citizens within Livonia on livability and quality of life issues affecting the Clements Circle neighborhood. In addition, the civic association will provide local community support on activities to enrich the lives of the neighborhood. The Clements Circle Civic Association has been a vital volunteer organization within Livonia since the mid-1950’s.
What do we do?
The purpose of this corporation is to foster, promote, plan and execute programs aimed at improving the economic, social, educational, general welfare and other humanitarian activities of the Livonia community of the State of Michigan, and to foster, promote, plan, and execute other purposes as listed below.
- Conduct research or support such activities in social and cultural fields; to promote the Clements Circle area and Livonia citizens through publication; to conduct educational projects and seminars; publish newsletters and articles toward the same objectives.
- Establish federations with other neighborhood volunteer organizations.
- Conduct seminars and/or open houses to promote a sense of community in Livonia.
- Participate and support events that promote the objectives of the association.
- Work on street parking, traffic lights, control signs and other safety concerns.
- Represent CCCA in exhibits, festivals, fairs and other similar events.
- Contact official or private organizations to achieve the goals of the organization.
We also sponsor Cub Pack 897, and also have developed an informal partnership with Cleveland Elementary School to provide CCCA volunteers to help younger children read. Each entity having one common goal: to make our neighborhood the best that it can be!
Where are we Located?
The CCCA neighborhood is located in Livonia, Michigan between Plymouth Rd to the North, West Chicago Rd to the south, Middlebelt Rd to the West and Inkster Rd to the East. We are about 20 minutes from Downtown Detroit (to the East) and 20 minutes to the Detroit Metro Airport (to the South)
Board of Director 2016
- Adam Penzenstadler, President
- Leigh McBain, Vice President
- Heather Penzenstadler, Treasurer
- Angie Alexander, Secretary
- Vacant, Director
- Vacant, Director